Real Estate Attorneys Serving Northeast Indiana
For nearly twenty years, Kos & Associates has provided real estate legal services and advice to commercial clients, banking
institutions, property investors, landlords, real estate agents and for sale by owner (FSBO) buyers and sellers in Indiana.
Our services include negotiating and drafting purchase agreements and leases, investigating title histories, preparing warranty deeds and other conveyance instruments, as well as resolving real estate disputes. Call us at (260) 424-2790 to learn more about our services.
Real Estate Transactions
Protect your financial and legal interests by retaining Kos & Associates to negotiate, review and/or prepare your real estate
transaction documents. From providing legal advice before you submit a bid or sell your property to representing you at closing, our attorneys can help you with every step of the process, including:
- negotiating and preparing real estate purchase agreements
- reviewing mortgage loan documents
- investigating title history
- investigating land use, zoning and permitting requirements
- preparing warranty deeds, quitclaim deeds and other conveyance documents
- preparing other closing documents, including closing affidavits and sales disclosure forms
By relying on the experience and knowledge of Kos & Associates’ attorneys, you can greatly improve the chances that the real estate process will move along smoothly.
Real Estate Litigation
If problems occur either before or after the sale, Kos & Associates is there to assist its clients with resolving their real estate
disputes and litigation matters. Our attorneys, Edmund P. Kos and David M. Mustard, will work to mitigate your damages if you are faced with any of the following issues:
- breach of contract matters
- quiet title actions and other title disputes
- boundary and easement disputes
- adverse possession matters
- constructin defects and disputes
Our attorneys also regularly represent landlords and lenders in eviction proceedings and mortgage foreclosures. We can also provide legal advice and representation when a tenant or mortgagor files bankruptcy.
Contact Kos & Associates
If you are buying or selling real estate in Northeast Indiana, including Fort Wayne, Auburn, New Haven, Decatur, Huntington,
Kendallville and Warsaw, call Kos & Associates at (260) 424-2790 or contact us online to learn how we can help you with your real estate transactions.